MODERN INDIAN HISTORY
- Chronology based, related to freedom movement
- Key personalities of freedom movement and related stuff like organisations they had set-up, positions of importance & key movements
- Reforms and step taken by British Governance etc.
- Contribution of different sections of society (women, tribal, middle class, etc) and key individuals (Gandhi, Nehru, Abul Kalam etc.) particularly those who have 50th or 100th etc birth/death anniversary.
- Nature of movement and participation
- Analysis of events considering national and global historical context
- National building after independence – Political, Social, Economic, Technological and Foreign Relations (panchsheel principles, nehruvian foreign policy etc.)