Notice to End Users
In some cases, an administrator may create an account in IASBEE on the behalf of a “End-User” and may provide his/her information, including Personal Information. In such cases the administrator who may be your Employer or an IASBEE Authorised Training partner (ATP) is our “Customer.” We collect Information under the direction of our customers and have no direct relationship with the End-User whose personal data we process.
An End-user’s use of the IASBEE platform may be subject to the Customer’s policies, if any.
If you are an End-user using our platform, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. IASBEE is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
IASBEE does not send personalized advertisement or Marketing communication to end users.
Use of your Personal Information and Other Data
Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect the following personal information from you in the following situations
- When you visit our website and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
Note : All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) in our servers.
- When you use our Learning Management System (IASBEE.com), our support system or respond to our surveys:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password;
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
- When you use our community website or blogs
- Please refer to our section on Public Forums
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identifiable Data:
We capture some Non-Identifiable data in our logs. The data in the logs includes
- Device type
- browser type
- language preference,
- time zone,
- screen size
- referring / exit pages
We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send you communicationfrom the Service(s)
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Personalised Advertisement
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
- Perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics at an aggregate level in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts, we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
If your subscription was provided by your employer or an IASBEE Authorised training partner, we will share information, including personal information with them.
We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our data-processors. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.
In the event IASBEE goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and via a prominent notice on our Websites of any such change in ownership or control. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Data from Third Parties
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
- Data brokers from which we purchase demographic data to supplement the data we collect.
- Social networks when you grant permission to access your data on one or more networks.
- Existing or past learners who participate in our referral program
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like postal mail, telephone or fax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Site in order to improve the products and services we provide.
Correction, Removal or Export of Personal Information
IASBEE acknowledges that you have the right to access, edit and delete your personal information at any time. Upon request, we will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we collect about you. You will have the opportunity to correct, update, modify or delete this information as follows:
- If you have independently signed up with IASBEE.
You may access, update or export your Personal Information included in your online IASBEE account at any time by logging into your account and going to your profile or by reaching out to us
- If you are using an enterprise-provided account (IASBEE Authorised Training Partner or your Employer)
Please review the section Notice to End Users
Exceptions in Deletion: If you request access to your personal information and discover that that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers or backup systems
Exception in Data Portability: There may be limits to the amount of information we can practically provide. For example, we may limit an individual’s access to personal information where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where doing so would violate others’ rights.
Exception in Data Correction: Even after updates to your Personal Information, we may maintain and store older versions of such information within our databases, access logs and other records in order to comply with other routine data audits.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The types of cookies used by IASBEE includes
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These class of cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
- Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
- Marketing Cookies: These are used for providing you with customized and interest-based ads based on your browsing behavior and other similar activities on our Websites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.